Phase Five: Promotion

I was talking with a good friend the other day. He'd just finished the first draft of his novel and was exhausted. I didn't have to have the heart to tell him that his work was just beginning. So far he'd made it through one of the six steps that make a writer an author: writing, rewriting, editing, polishing, promotion and, lastly, publishing. (Followed by more promotion, but that's beside the point.)

As of this week I'm on step five and it only took me six months to get here. The Brenda Diaries will be out October 1 as an E-book, but before then I have to get the word out. So I'm putting the call out to book bloggers and reviewers who are willing to let me and Brenda take up a little of their time and space.

If you're interested in Q&A and/or taking a look at an ARC of The Brenda Diaries for review, drop me an email with your particulars. I'll make sure Brenda gets back to you as soon as possible.

No comments: