Good-Bye To All That

Good-bye To All That is just days away from being unleashed onto the world. In celebration (like I need an excuse to party?), I'm gratuitously posting some of the nice things people have said about my forth novel.

Julia Amante is running a Q&A where I talk about my drug addicted past (okay, not really) this Friday, July 9th, on her blog and I'm guest blogging at Killer Fiction on Sunday, July 11. Please drop by and leave a comments!

I also have tons more blog visits and interviews coming up and will be posting links here and on my Twitter account. Amazon, Borders and Barnes & Noble are taking offering it for great pre-order prices right now.

Good-bye To All That will be at Barnes & Noble and Borders stores starting on Tuesday, July 13. If you don't see it on the shelf of your local bookstore, please ask! Every sold book counts more than you know. Really, it's the whole point of this operation.

But today is all about patting myself on the back and sharing the wonderful things writers and reviewers have said about Good-bye To All That. Let the boasting begin...

"Combines a cunning wit with a deep understanding of the office politics specific to the entertainment industry to create a frantic atmosphere and a near breathless momentum as the story barrels toward an ending that's anything but a focus grouped happy fade-out." --Publishers Weekly

"An appealing send-up of the cutthroat side of the industry." --Booklist

" A gutsy marketing assistant tries to play ball with the big boys while also pedaling wildly to keep her neurotic family afloat in this breezy novel." --Los Angeles Magazine

"Way more fun than your favorite gossip magazine! I loved this trip through the perils of Los Angeles that kept me guessing all the way to the big Hollywood finish!"--Megan Crane, Names My Sisters Call Me

"Goodbye to All That is like a backstage pass to the insider's Hollywood. You don't want to miss out." --Irene Zutell, Pieces of Happily Ever After

"Bridget Jones meets Entourage in this witty, L.A. story...Candela spins dialogue so sharp it will have you wishing she were standing nearby with cue cards at your next office meeting. A great, enjoyable read. --Diana Rodriguez Wallach, Amor and Summer Secrets

"Margot Candela has written a bonbon of a book: a juicy plot, dark sweet characters, and a satisfying ending. I loved it." --Josie Brown, Secret Lives of Husbands and Wives

No comments: