Not a bad finish...

I'm pleased to share the news that More Than This came in second at the 11th Annual International Latino Book Awards in the Best Novel-Romance category. The winners were announced today during BookExpo America which is taking place in New York this weekend.

It's the first time I've come close to outright winning anything...and, actually, the first time I've ever entered in a contest. Hooray all around!

Special thanks to Mary Castillo who helped me noodle on which category to enter in.

4 comments:

Heather Poole said...

WOW! CONGRATULATIONS! That's fantastic news.... I do love that book. A movie deal is right around the corner

Heather Poole said...

Your twitter link is not working. I was going to retweet your last tweet but I can't get on twitter from your webpage. Just wanted to let you know

Margo Candela said...

Thanks and thanks, Heather!

Icess Fernandez said...

Congrats there Margo! Next time it'll be first place, I know it!