You Decide...

So there's little thing called the election going on. Rather, the election campaign. And, my goodness, it's bringing out the best and the worst in people. (Mostly the stomach turning worst.) I've made a point of keeping my political opinions to myself or at least off of my blog because people are going to vote for who they're going to vote for...if they bother to vote at all. But still...


I really don't understand how anyone can be undecided at this point. If you are, Frontline is running a two hour special on both candidates tomorrow on most PBS stations. It's on against Dancing with the Stars, but missing one episode of that show won't kill you. It might even save some of your brain cells. So exercise your mind before you exercise your right vote. Future generations will thank you for it.

No comments: