Get Something for Free...

Guess what? I finally got a review on Amazon.com for Life Over Easy (Kensington, Oct. '08). It's been suffering from middle child syndrome. You know, where everyone assumes it's OK but doesn't bother finding out what's going on inside. (Disclaimer: I'm a middle child.)

The person who reviewed it, picked it up because my flying friend Heather E. Poole (a blogger for Gadling.com and herself) was promoting my book like crazy. (Disclaimer: I did buy her lunch to thank her for all her support.) I was beyond tickled when I, as most writers do, was doing my usual check of Amazon rankings and there I found five stars and (1) next to LOE.

Here's Melodie's review:

I just loved this book! I found her as a suggestion on a web page called "Gadling.com". Her new book "More Than This" was a suggestion of Heather Pool. Because I enjoy reading Heathers writings, I thought I'd give Margo a try. I was disappointed when my local B&N and Boarders didn't have the book. It had just came out, BUT they did have "Life over Easy" so I picked it up and read it. Boy was it worth it! I truly enjoyed reading each page, each word. I didn't want to put "LOE" down. The worst part is when the book is over. I wish they would just keep going. I look forward to reading her other books. I'd recommend everyone read one of Margo's books! I will be giving them as Christmas gifts!!

Nice! I'm feeling so full of love that I'm going to stop ignoring Life Over Easy and put up a copy for giveaway. That's right I'm giving away a FREE copy of Life Over Easy. All you have to do is send me a message via my Contact page with your name and mailing address and I'll conduct a fair and random drawing next Tuesday (end date and time: 10/28/08 at 9am pst). It's that easy. All I ask is that you, or someone you know, read it and consider positing a review. Of course, Melodie's will be most near and dear to my heart...

2 comments:

Skydoll said...

And I'll be advertising your contest on my blog. :) Still want to catch a movie sometime?

sachin said...

hi dear friend,
how r u?
ur blog is really nice...

pls visit my blog for great information..

http://spicygadget.blogspot.com

thank you dear
take care..