Bits and Bobs

OK, nothing is official yet, but I've been corresponding with a film agent and he wants to rep More Than This for film rights. Yay! Any writer will tell you how incredibly hard it is to get a lit agent, but film agents are even harder to come by. And this guy has been vouched for by my beloved editor Sulay. There's nothing in writing yet, no contract has been signed, but this is a huge step the right direction.

How did it happen? Well, I spent some time tweaking a postcard (below) I had made to promo More Than This, read some trade papers and sent out a stack of them and waited. A few days after the first batch was delivered, I got nice little email asking if I had a film agent and things went from there.

Update: A few more emails back and forth and now a submission list is being put together as I type. Things are moving forward. To where I don't know, but I can't wait to find out.


No comments: