On a roll...

I should just go ahead and re-title my blog to The Heather Update because, yes, I have more good news from her.

Her Galley Gossip blog postings on Gadling are a huge hit. Last Friday, AOL (parent compmany of Gadling) featured Heather on their front page and she got thousands (like 25,000 when I talked to her while I was walking the dog) of hits. They were so impressed that she'll be featured once again this Sunday's on the homepage. And being the good friend that she is, she slipped in a mention of More Than This (Touchstone, August 2008) into her post. She has made me promise that I'll put in a good word for her to play the flight attendant character if More Than This ever becomes a movie and right now I figure, why not. She walks the talk and writes about it, too.

1 comment:

Skydoll said...

Yeah, and I should rename GALLEY GOSSIP, conversations with Margo...you're featured once again. Check it out tomorrow.