Is It Tuesday Already?

Monday passed in a haze of traffic school induced boredom. But I've learned my lesson--left turns are evil and should be avoided at all costs.

So I was going to duck out and watch the Sex and the City movie but guilt has gotten the better of me and I'll be staying at my desk to make up for not working on How Can I Tell You (Touchstone, Summer '09).

Also, I'm noodling on the possibility of video blogging. Why? Why not! Especially since I've become enamored with the Flip Video Ultra. So as soon as I let the sister talk me into ordering it, I'll be on my way to having to walk, talk and chew gum at the same time. Not easy!

One last thing, I'm giving away four ARC (advance reader copies) of More Than This (Touchstone, August, 2008). If you want to win one, just drop me a note on my contact page with ARC contest in the message. At the end of the month, I'll be pulling four emails out of hat and, well, you know the rest...

2 comments:

Paulita said...

Traffic school! Yikes. Do you blog everyday? Impressive. I'm lucky to get in four times a month, although I always promise it will be more... I'll stop back soon. Promise...

Margo Candela said...

Hi Paulita,

I blog more than I should, that's for sure. Too bad it doesn't count toward my manuscript word count goal. But I enjoy it...sometimes too much.