Ounce by Ounce

Yes, I have been working out. Why else would half of my wardrobe consist of tank tops, sport bras and stretchy pants that should be made illegal. Yesterday, I admit, it was half-assed only because I had afternoon phone call with my agent and had to be showered, dressed and out the door by 3. When time is tight I do yoga, but I made the mistake of being fooled by DVD happy cover talk and popped in Sarah Ivanhoe's 20 Minute Yoga Power Beauty Sweat. Let's say I didn't feel too beautiful while doing it and didn't even break a sweat, but it was a nice stretch and something I could see a beginner enjoying. So I'll stick to Shiva Rea on my iPod when the urge strikes.

Since I've been short on cardio lately, today I'll be doing Trainer's Edge Killer Butt and Abs, lots of lunges and some girl friendly boxing. As for my weight, it's all over the place so I'm not too sure what's going on even though I only make a point of weighing myself once a week. Last week when I was in the throes of hormonal madness the scale read a shocking 138.6 pounds! But this Monday it read 134.8. So I'll just go by how my clothes feel since it looks like a drink of water or a good pee can tip things in either direction.

No comments: