In the Spirit: Skirt Success

A couple of weeks back I ordered this denim sailor skirt from Old Navy ($29.50 online only) and was super pleased to find it fit, if a little loose (I got a six and I seem to be between a six and four), and looks downright cute. I love the pockets but has a slight pooch in front that is part of the style. As usual, I tried to drag my shirt over the top before admitting it is one of those skirts where I'll have to tuck in my top so it'll look right-- the I'm not embarrassed about having a waist and boobs and I have good posture type of right. I'm not a fan of tucking anything, except my hair behind my ears, but it made the whole thing look a lot different, not just like another boring skirt and top combo which wouldn't be so different from my daily boring jeans and top uniform. The skirt looks great with heels, but would be equally cute with the perfect pair of red Sigerson Morrison flats...

No comments: