This Tuesday...


You get 12 short stories and 12 chances to win prizes. All you have to do is read and answer a question. How easy is that? Starting on Tuesday, Dec. 11 a dozen authors will each in turn be posting a short story on their site or blogs. You read, digest and answer the question the following day on the next writer's blog. (Only one prize per set of eyeballs, please.) My short story will be appearing here on Monday, December 17 and I'll be giving away a $25 gift card to Bath & Body Works and to answer and have a chance of wining visit Kathy's blog on Wednesday. And, oh yeah, since its, like, Christmas time and it's, like, 12 days and 12 authors, the theme for the whole caboodle is The 12 Days of Christmas. Get it?!

2 comments:

Adriana said...

Great promotional idea. :)

I just have to ask... why are you supporting Hillary C?

Margo Candela said...

Adriana,

Yeah, it's going to be fun! Why Hillary? Lots of reasons but the I'm willing to share here is that she has a vagina and that, with all the rest of my whys, is reason enough to secure my vote.