A Welcome Boost...

I'm back at my desk (I spent yesterday vegging out) and ready to write. But it's a little hard to get going sometimes (hey, I'm human, not a machine) and it was such a treat to find a lovely message from a reader in my in-box this morning.

Not to toot my own horn, but I asked her if it was OK to share it since it's really nice and sometimes a small gesture of kindness goes a long way.

Senora Margo Candela,
I finished reading your book a couple of days ago and – I LOVED IT!
I am a 30 year old divorced Latina whose mother prays to the Virgin of Guadalupe every night to find me a good man! Little does she know how truly happy I am being single! It’s hard for her to comprehend my “life style”. But what can you do…?
I just finished reading your article on latinola.com
on how you have been struggling promoting your book and I just had to email you. Please know that you have a fan in me. I truly enjoy your writing and I am looking forward to reading “Life Over Easy”. It was refreshing to read a book that I could relate too.
Don’t lose Fe! Dios Ayuda.
Take care,
Gabriela

No comments: