Where I'll be this Wednesday night....

I'm headed over to the East LA public library for a talk and signing (plus free snacks provided by Los Amigos!) starting at 7pm.

This will be my second talk in less than a week and it would be two of three if my appearance at my junior high hadn't been pushed back from Thursday to the end of the month.

If you're in the area and have some free time before the season finale of Lost, stop by for a visit. I promise to keep it short and answer plenty of questions.

What: Meet the Author: Margo Candela
When: Wednesday 05/16/07, 7pm
Where: East Los Angeles Library
4837 E. Third St.
Los Angeles, CA 90022-1601
Fee: Free
Contact: Judith Polansky, (323) 264-0155

First time novelist Margo Candela, Underneath It All, will talk about the writing life and how to get published. A book signing and a Q&A session will follow. Refreshments provided by Los Amigos. Adults and teens welcome.

No comments: