Weighty Matters: Day Two

An imprudent late night small soy chai latte from Coffee Bean resulted in a bad night's sleep. When my alarm went of at 20 after six I made the conscious decision to ignore it. Why conscious? Because I'd been awake on and off for most of the night.

So I skipped my workout this morning, but that's OK. There's always tomorrow and the day after that and the day after that. But the day after the third day, I'm giving myself a break. As doctor's at one time suggested people work out at least three times a week, I figure if I work out three days in a row and then take a day off, I'm bound to see general improvements.

Right?

The New York trip is on for the early part of April, where the only activity I plan to do is plenty of walking. If I stay on schedule I have 21 or so sessions of exercise bringing me all that closer to losing the 5lbs I've set as my goal.

Current weight as of 03/04/07:137
Goal Weight by 04/01/07: 132
Completed Workouts: 2
Workouts to Go: 21
Bad Eating Choices: 2

I don't know about you, but I find this terribly interesting.

No comments: