Weighty Matters: Day Four

I've promised myself not to weigh myself more than once a week. Anything more than that is obsessive and I have enough things to obsess about.

On the eating front, things are so-so. I could be eating better but I'd like to be eating much worse. So in the spirit of not short changing myself, I'm cooking dinner tonight. Nothing fancy, salad, soup and dessert. (I'm a big believer in dessert. And bread.)

Tentative dinner menu for tonight:
Spring green salad with dried cranberries, goat cheese and balsamic vinaigrette.
Curried sweet potato bisque. (When I asked my sister if sweet potatoes were in season she replied, "Isn't everything always in season in California?")
Naan (from Trader Joe's)
Simple apple tart.

Aside from the sweet potato issue, which will be resolved once I get to the supermarket, I am lacking my dutch oven. I have one, a nice one, but haven't set eyes on it since we moved.


Current weight as of 03/04/07:137
Goal Weight by 04/01/07: 132
Completed Workouts: 4
Workouts to Go: 19
Bad Eating Choices: 2

No comments: