Weighty Matters: Day Five

Dinner last night was a mixed success. I forgot a key ingredient for the apple tart and instead enjoyed, throughly, a handful of Circus cookies for dessert. (Which I've acknowledged in my bad eating tally.) The salad was tasty, the soup so-so and the warm Trader Joe's naan was served sans butter and no seemed to notice. The best part? I didn't have to clean up the mess I made in the kitchen.

Tomorrow I get the day off from working out and plan to sleep in until at least 7AM. Woohoo.

It's the little things that are keeping me going nowadays. Weigh in is on Sunday and I don't have high hopes but at least I know I'm in a better place than I was last Sunday. At least I like to think I am. Also, even though I only weigh myself on Sundays, I'm giving myself until 04/04/07 to reach my goal since that will be one month exactly from my first weigh in. It only seems fair. Right?

OK, back to reading my copy edited manuscript.

Current weight as of 03/04/07:137
Goal Weight by 04/01/07: 132
Completed Workouts: 5
Workouts to Go: 18
Bad Eating Choices: 3

No comments: