Look Out February!

Things are looking bright and shiny despite the glum weather outside my window.

I'll be blog squatting over at LiteraryChicks once week on Thursday until the end of February. And on February 11 from 2-6 I'll be signing and selling copies of Underneath It All at ChimMaya during their gallery opening featuring talented artists and, uh, me. If your in the mood to waste sometime at your desk or need some seriously beautiful art to hang on your wall, come by. And then there's my sister's birthday to look forward to on the 6th and I'm either going to bake her a cake or buy her a real nice one.

Maybe by the end of the month I'll have figured out how to spell February without having to rely on spell check. Doubt it.


Blogging on Feb 1st, 8th, 15th and 22nd.



February 11, 2-6 PM
5283 E. Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90022

No comments: