I'm Super Excited about 2007! Are you?

I figure I should write a preemptive New Year's note before things get busy around here with DorkFest 2006. (Big plans include assembling a Mona Lisa jigsaw puzzle, maybe some pig Latin Scrabble, forcing guests to watch a marathon of The Office culminating with Martinelli's Sparkling Cider at midnight.)

Here's a quick rundown of what you can expect in the coming year:
  • Fairly regular email newsletters, the first being sent out in mid-January. And its sort of fancy! With, like, graphics and links. If you want to be the cool kid in school, sign up and I'll send it your way.
  • An actual New Year's resolution, on going and to be documented here in painful detail. (But no pictures...unless it goes well.)
  • Notes and stories on what happens as I start to venture out of my cave to promote Underneath It All. (With pictures.)
  • The process the second time around as Life Over Easy starts to make its way closer to publication in the fall.
  • The battle for my TV affections between Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs) and Bear Grylls (Man vs. Wild).
  • The long slog to decorate and remodel the abode. (Complete with before, during and after pictures.)
  • And a bunch of other stuff.
I don't know about you but I'm pretty excited about it all (especially the 'bunch of other stuff')...or maybe I'm just hypoglycemic since I've yet to eat anything this morning.

No comments: