Random Photo: Pizza Night


This photo was taken on one of the not so rare nights when we ordered in, hence my happy and relaxed expression. We have pizza more than we should, but its only because I can't be bothered to cook. Cooking, like sex, should only be done when you're really in the mood or else it's just sheer drudgery. I do tend to do a lot of cooking when I have writer's block but that hasn't been the case lately. Plus, I have a strict no cleaning and cooking rule. If I have to clean up before or after myself in the kitchen, I'm not cooking.
Now with the start of the new Top Chef season, my lack of productivity in front of the stove has become an issue for the kid. The other night he requested "something complicated and tasty." I told him to go look in the fridge and figure it out for himself.

No comments: